Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM
Lafayette, Lafayette, CA, USA
About the event
This interactive workshop is based upon a consistent truth in parenting: strong communication and connection with your teenager is fundamental to their healthy development, your effectiveness as a guide, and a mutually trusting, loving relationship. With the ultimate goal of strengthening your relationship with your teenager, you will gain learning and new perspective in the following areas:
1. Understanding your teenager: the intense brain development in teenagers and how it impacts behavior, plus the challenges of being a teenager in today's world.
2. Your role as a parent: knowing, modeling, and imparting your values and supporting theirs.
3. Self-awareness and energy: how you show up vs. how you want to show up. Start the shift to more conscious interactions.
4. Strengthening communication skills: tips and strategies for keeping the lines of communication open and active.
5. Connecting with your teenager: explore opportunities for connection and ways to get buy-in.
In Person Workshop Series$150.00